Blogs and sites optimization in case of search engine optimization is necessary. The importance of sites optimization will eventually boost the rank of each sites, of course its required strong backlinks, with high domain and page authority as well.
On these articles, I’d like to introduce you with SEO on page and SEO off page. On page SEO is a SEO techniques that you add instantly on your website. It is associated with the right title, keyword and etc.. The more observant you look at it, the more flattering anyway your position in the eyes of search engines. Where the SEO off page is the link that you build or refer to your website, get paid from the classified ads, or link exchange with others.
There are several tips you could do on SEO On Page, please find it below:
1. Add keyword that refer to the post you wrote. Just consider yourself as visitor, what keywords would they choose to search related posts.
2. Create content that suits your ability, in the sense that do not copy paste from someone else’s blog. That way, your post will be unique and will be high-value in the eyes of search engines.
3. Use the title containing your keyword. Try at least one keyword that corresponds to the title of your post.
Use bold (bold) and italics (italic) in on the keywords in your post. But be careful not to use it in excess because it will be considered spam by the search engines.
4. Build internal links in your blog. That means each post you at least have a link to go to another post. After that, look for a link from the outside, whether it be from classified ads, social bookmarking, social networking and more.
5. Update the article or content on a regular basis. Content is everything. So even though you’ve done all the SEO techniques but neglects to update content, then there is no point. Most ideal if you could post an article every day, at least one article. But if you’re busy, you can update every 3-4 days.
SEO Off Page
In contrary with SEO On Page, for SEO off page, you build external links linking to your site as much as possible, in other words you must ship to enterprising. The spread of links can be by means of promotion at the following sites
a. Social Bookmarking
Bookmarking to social bookmarking sites, it can be by manual and can also by automated means. If the manual you can select a local social bookmarking sites such as lintasberita.com or infogue.com which have high traffic. As for the Auto, you have to spend a little money to hire those who will regularly submits your web.
b. classified ads
This is the easiest way to transmit your web/blog links. The more links you spread on the internet, then the easier it anyway people find your site. In this way also Google will consider your site important so your chances to get into the front page of a google search gets bigger.
c. social networking sites
If you have an account on Facebook or any social media, updating the status containing the name and link to your blog. That way, your friends will more often see the name of the site and it is possible to click on it.
Now many local forums that you can take advantage of to promotion tools like adsense-id.com, etc. Aktiflah on the forums and often share it with your friends on your blog.